Dressage to Music by Claire Lilley
Riding dressage to music: everything a rider needs to know! In this comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide, discover:
- how schooling to music can add another dimension to daily training;
- how to choreograph a routine;
- sample routines from Prelims through to Prix St Georges;
- how to ride music in a group and Quadrille riding explained;
- advice on designing and making costumes that do not cost the earth;
- an understanding of the rules, choreography and technical side of producing the music;
- first-hand experiences from well-known riders and trainers, and also everyday riders who have competed for the first time.
Buy this book for £19.99(UK postage free) and get one of Claire Lilley’s Training Programme DVDs FREE!
Stop!Go!Turn! – Lungeing – Show Jumping – Scales of Training
Payment by bank transfer. Email me for further details.