Terms and Conditions: Wiltshire Wellbeing
By taking part in Wiltshire Wellbeing activities you personally assume all risks, and voluntarily accept all risks to yourself and/or your property. You are responsible for judging that you personally have the necessary experience and capability to participate in the planned activities, and should you have any doubts you are free to retire at any time and that any decision to continue is entirely your responsibility regardless of any advice or encouragement you may have received.
If you have, a medical condition that may be affected by physical or mental activity you are responsible for disclosing this before the session commences, and if necessary checking with your doctor that it is safe to participate in group training, on-line exercise or therapy.
You recognise that your body’s reaction to physical and mental activity is not totally predictable. You confirm that should you develop any injury or condition that affects your ability to participate, both psychologically and physically, you will immediately inform your therapist and cease the activity if necessary. You agree to take full responsibility for monitoring your own physical and mental condition and seeking appropriate professional help.
Terms and Conditions FLexercise classes (on-line and live)
FLexercise classes are designed to help you reach your health and fitness goals.
Information provided through FLexercise does not purport to be and must not be taken as medical advice, therefore, before starting any exercise regime you should consider consulting your doctor, especially if you have any medical condition(s) or are taking medication, are pregnant or have any related concerns. If you have asthma, diabetes, a heart condition, growth condition, recovering from Covid or have experienced chest pains or dizziness in the last month, we strongly advise you NOT to participate in any of the live or video-on-demand classes, activities and any other products and/or services which are provided by third party trainers via our classes (the “Session(s)”). By using the FLexercise classes, you recognise that there is always an element of risk involved with any physical activity and your attendance at or participation in any Session is solely at your own risk. If at any time during a Session you feel discomfort or pain, you should cease the exercise and seek medical assistance as required. Your participation in these Sessions are entirely voluntary and you may opt out at any given time if you so wish.
You agree that FLexercise and Claire Ballardie(Wiltshire Wellbeing) will not be liable to you and/or any third party for or in connection with:
1. Losses not caused by our breach of these terms and conditions;
2. Any consequential or incidental losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and not reasonably foreseeable by us and you at the time of entering these terms and conditions.
FLexercise, Claire Ballardie (Wiltshire Wellbeing) and its affiliates do not exclude or limit in any way its liability for:
1.. Death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
2. Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
3. Breach of the terms implied by applicable consumer protection legislation in England and Wales (to the extent they cannot be excluded by law).
FLexercise, Claire Ballardie (Wiltshire Wellbeing) cannot accept any liability for the actions of third-party trainers or any breach by them of the terms of their service to you. FLexercise, Claire Ballardie (Wiltshire Wellbeing) will not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, which arises out of or is in any way connected with your attendance at or participation in any Session.
Terms and Conditions Equestrian Activities: Claire Lilley
- Claire Lilley Enterprises Limited, its Directors, Employees and anyone acting behalf of the company (herein after collectively referred to as The Company) organises equestrian activities, including on-line sessions, in which I may choose to participate and which I do so on a voluntary basis.
- I understand the dangers of all horse riding activities to both my self, my horses and ponies and my property. I am aware of the risks involved in equestrian activities and all my questions have been properly answered by The Company. I have read and understood the terms and conditions of Claire Lilley Enterprises Limited (available on request).
- I understand that by taking part in The Company’s activities I personally assume all risks, and voluntarily accept all risks to myself and my property. I understand that I am responsible for judging that I personally, and any animal that I bring to The Company’s activities, have the necessary experience and capability to participate in the planned activities, and should I have any doubts I am free to retire at any time and that any decision to continue is entirely my responsibility regardless of any advice or encouragement I might have received from the company.
- I understand that Insurance is my responsibility and I confirm that I have adequate insurance covering both personal and public liabilities. In the event of injury to myself, my animals, other persons or property I will not hold The Company liable and that I understand The Company do not insure me for such risks. I acknowledge that I am responsible for my and others safety and property. I agree to indemnify The Company for any injury to me and animals or property in my care.
- I understand that Reiki is not a substitute for veterinary treatment. If my animal is under veterinary care, I will obtain their permission for Reiki treatment.