Therapeutic Counselling-Market Lavington, near Devizes, Wiltshire
I am a professional counsellor, offering counselling sessions near Devizes, Wiltshire.
I offer therapeutic counselling near Devizes, Wiltshire. My role is to support you and to provide a safe place for you to explore your feelings and provide an outlet for emotions brought up by life events, such as bereavement, or coping with anxiety and depression brought about by the struggle of day-to-day life.
Low self-esteem and lack of confidence can impede personal growth. Counselling is about having someone to talk to you can trust, who is non-judgemental and works with you to understand your world.
My Approach to Therapeutic Counselling
I believe in a holistic approach to mental and physical health, and have both indoor and outdoor facilities, with options for outdoor therapy, the healing qualities of being in nature and around animals.
A combined approach to therapeutic counselling enables me to bring together different elements of specific therapies to work in the best way to help you. I work in an integrative way, with a view that there is no single approach that can help each client in all situations.
I work within the BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy and am subject to its Professional Conduct Procedure.
Counselling can help with:
- Pet Bereavement
- Low self-esteem
- Family issues
- Separation and divorce
- Eating Disorders
What I can offer:
- Individual Therapeutic Therapeutic Counselling
- Combination therapy (Counselling/Reiki)
- Counselling with Horses
- Eco Therapy (working with nature)
- Mindfulness (group sessions available)
- Meditation (group sessions available)
- Home visits available if leaving your home is challenging
My Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (currently studying)
- Wiltshire Mind (one-to-one counselling)
- Anorexia & Bulimia Care (Befriender)
- Exercise Teacher (Register of Exercise Professionals)
- Reiki Master (UK Reiki Federation)
- Registered Equestrian Coach (British Horse Society)
- Mindfulness and Meditation Course (Wiltshire College)
- Animal Assisted Therapy in Counselling (CPD)
- Introduction to Equine Facilitated Therapy/Learning Certificate
What I charge:
£40 per 50 minute session one-to-one.
I charge the same price for counselling, reiki, meditation and mindfulness to allow for a combination of these in a session if appropriate.
I also offer:
- Group meditation/mindfulness work. Please contact me for details.
- Home visits – Contact me for details.
Approaches I draw from are: